|Capacity||20-22 Cans Per Minute|
|Max. Capacitor Dia.||200 mm (8.0 Inch)|
|Min. Capacitor Dia.||40 mm (1.6 Inch)|
|Max. Can/Capacitor Length||350 mm (14 Inch)|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||0.80 mm (0.03 Inch) Aluminium Can|
|Motor Power||2 Hp|
|Air Required||40 PSI - 15 Litres/Min. When Ordered With The Pneumatic Lifting System|
|Net Weight||800 Kg. (1765 lbs.) Approx.|
|Gross Weight||950 Kg. (2095 lbs.) Approx.|
|Case Dimensions||1800 x 750 x 1050 mm (71 x 30 x 42 in.)|
|Surface Treatment||Color Coated|
The Can with the Cover to be Seamed is placed on the lifter plate and the operation is started. The Can is lifted to the Seaming Chuck and the seaming operation begins. After completion, the lifter plate with the seamed Can are automatically brought down to the rest position.
The machine can be supplied with a Pneumatic Lifting system with either Push Buttons (Dual Anti-Tie Down) or a Foot Switch, doing away with the mechanical foot pedal.Features
- Capacitor Seamer for Round Capacitors.
- Available in 2 Models – SRS200CP for Sheet Thickness up to 0.80mm (Aluminium) or SRS:320:SP for Sheet Thickness up to 1.50mm (Aluminium).
- Semi-Automatic. Dual Push Button, Foot-Switch or Foot-pedal operation (depending on model).
- Heavy Duty Machine Construction.
- All moving parts are CNC machined for precision.
- Ability to accommodate oversized Terminals and adaptors.
- Capacitor remains stationary and does not rotate during seaming.
- 4 roller Capactior seaming ensures consistent and leak-proof seaming.
- Ability to accept a wide range of Capacitor Sizes and Heights with a quick changeover.
- Easy to Operate, Maintain and Service.